Makenzi Rae

Friday, September 5, 2008

I am a MOMMY!!!

So as you can see I finally had my beautiful baby girl! Makenzi Rae is her name. She is a little spit fire that knows what she wants and when she wants it! She came out with dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. Thank the heaven she did not get my skin. She has an olive tone to her so thank you grandpa McCoy for that!
She was 6 lbs 11 oz when she was born, and a long one at 20 inches. Since then at her two month mark she is 9 lbs 5 oz and grew 2 1/2 inches!
Being a mom ROCKS! I love her to death! She is now smiling all day long and we have gotten her to laugh a few times! That to me is the most beautifl sound in the entire world! She is now able to hold her head up at tummy time. I can;t believe how much she is changing everyday!
I am going back to work full time this month. Great news is that I am able to take her with me!!!! THe scary news is that I am a nanny for a set of twins! So three new born babies!! It will be crazy!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Your daughter is adorable. I'm glad things are going well. Good luck with your job. It sounds like the best kind of chaos there is.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little blog. Godd job on it. See I told you, you could do it. Amy is right Makenzi is adorable....too bad she still doesn't like me.

Heather Edwards said...

Cassie, she is absolutely adorable. I'm so glad that you posted pictures of her so that I could get a chance to see her.

Melissa said...

I want more pics of her now. I'm sure she's changed a lot since the first one's were taken. Congrats on the new job, that will be nice to have Makenzi there. Miss you guys. When are you coming out this way?

Anonymous said...

oh I FOUND YOU!!!

Piggott Family said...

Hi Cassi this is Sandra (your cousin). My mom told me you had some cute pictures on your blog of your baby and your cute little family! So i couldnt resist. Both little girls are so cute!! your baby has a ton of dark hair, how fun is that! We had the summer party and mom and dads pool and your dad was saying how your mom just barely made it before you had your little girl. I got to go into the room with Amber when she had her baby also and that is so neat for a mom to be able to do. Well i added you to my blog, i hope thats ok! Hopefully all of us cousins with blogging can get reacquainted! Congrats on the new little one! (I have your wedding gift that i will give to your parents this weekend) Take care! love the Piggotts!

The Huntsman Hotties said...

Cassie its Amber Huntsman (Piggott) your 2nd cousin. Congrats on the baby. she is cute. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. you have a cute family. I am going to add you to my blog I hope thats ok!

Take Care and stay in touch!

The Huntsmans

Heidi said...

Yay for bloggers! I found you!

I would write some wise-cracking remark about how you haven't posted since September, but then I remembered you have a little baby and a full time job and suddenly I had nothing to say. . .

And by the way, you are a rockin' mom!

Baby Shower