Makenzi Rae

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Get this baby out!!!!!

So we all know that the end of a pregnancy is hard. I underestimated it! Not so much the pain, but I just want this baby out so bad I can hardly stand it! I am dialated to a 3 and have been for a week! The doctor keeps saying any day, but Makenzi has plans of her own! We think that she is waiting patiently for her Grandma's to get here. I on the other hand pray ever day not to go crazy and to be patient. =)
Beau and I have been trying to get some last minute hang out time before she comes. We went with some friends from his work out to Paradocks, it is dinner/bar so everyone stays happy. There is another pregnant girl there si we talked about babies the entire time while Beau danced like a crazy man. We also went to dinner with some friends of ours(Nick and Elle) They are a blast we went to this really cool japanese restaurant. It was awesome they cook the food right in front of you, and light some onions on fire, and a bunch of other cool stuff. Oh ya and the food was amazing!
I will post again when I get some dang baby pictures.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Where's some pictures of your baby!!! I hear she is adorable and I want to see some pictures :)
Congratulations!

Baby Shower